Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheese Dip



Recipe: Good Things Utah

2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
2 TBSP minced onion
2 tsp accent spice
1 pkg. budding ham lunch meat

Mix all ingredients in bowl. Form into log or ball and wrap in cellophane. Chill overnight. Serve with your choice of crackers.

One of my favorite cheese dips. Make sure to let it chill overnight. The flavor becomes stronger the next day. I've made it with and without onions. I like it with onions that are chopped very, very fine. I make this once a year for a family gathering and this year my brother was making fun of it saying it looked like a hunk of lard or something, but he scarfed it down along with everyone else. So, you may want to shape it differently than a log.








No comments: